Account Executive, Growth
Account Executive, Growth
As a driven and experienced Account Executive, you’ll have an opportunity to demonstrate your consultative and solution-oriented selling skills in the Human Resource Management and Payroll industry every day. You’ll do this by meeting with potential customers and conducting remote screen-share presentations, as you work with businesses to select the best possible HR software for their company – Zenefits! In addition to leveraging our internal Sales Development and Marketing teams as resources, you will also be able to use your own prospecting skills to expand our customer base into clients with 75 or more employees.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion (discovery to close).
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your pipeline (pipe is life!).
- Prospect new business and get referrals to expand our reach beyond inbound leads, with the expectation that 50% of your pipeline is self-generated.
- Work with internal partners and stakeholders to drive new business.
- Work with outside partners to further deepen our reach while adding value to our customers and their businesses.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience,
- Demonstrated success in consistently achieving quotas with deal sizes of $20k+
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM.
- HCM related experience and SaaS sales experience greatly preferred.
- Previous experience generating your own leads via outbound prospecting.
- Success managing both transactional and complex sales cycles.
- Ability to listen, think on your feet and have meaningful, in-depth conversations with prospects as you help them solve their business problems.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Effective communicator with experience presenting to decision-makers and negotiating and navigating complex deals.
- Knowledge of selling tools such as Outreach, Navigator, 6sense, and Gong a plus.
At Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We’re proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!