Account Executive – The Americas
Full-time, 100% Remote
*Candidates based in The Americas (North, Central & South)*
*If in the USA, we are only able to accept applicants based in one of these states: CA, MA, MN, WI, FL, TN, CO, NJ, MI, IL*
We are looking for a tech-savvy Account Executive who can help grow our business in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech arena which includes competitive intelligence tracking, Key Opinion Leader tracking, and other Market Research information services.
Currently, we are looking for someone located within 2 hours of a major airport preferably in central/eastern time-zones as this position will require 25%+ travel within the US. Candidates in Canada/Central America can also be considered. The rest of the position is telecommute/work from home.
- B2B Sales
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and independent research both inside and outside existing customer network
- Lead Demo calls, manage full sales-cycle for accounts in your territory
- Nurture existing accounts in your territory pursuing renewal and upsell opportunities
- Work with our marketing team to create meaningful campaigns tailored to potential prospects needs
- Track, analyze and report on quantity, quality, source and results for all opportunities using our CRM platform (Salesforce) and other related tools
- Develop new prospects, build and maintain strong customer relationships and loyalty
- Represent Larvol at industry conferences (when travel resumes), approximately 4x per year
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Life science academic background beneficial
- Successful experience in business-to-business sales in software, IT, or life science arena preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required
- Must have ability to work independently, be highly financially motivated and a team player
- Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking, and organization skills required
- Strong computer skills are required
- Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
- Must have the ability to work some evenings, weekends, and travel
- Home office based: Must have a computer, smartphone, and reliable internet & phone service
Compensation: Base pay plus commission. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Account Executive” as the subject line to make sure your email gets to the correct inbox.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!