Account Receivables Accountant
Title: Account Receivables Accountant
- Location: United States
This is a #Remote position in the US. Qualified candidates must be able to work west coast hours (PST).
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oral and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled A/R Accountant to work West Coast Hours (PST).
- Responsible for customer billing, invoice corrections, credit memos, invoice submission
- Maintain a reliable billing process and controls to ensure orders are billed on time and invoices are error-free
- Research and resolve customer A/R issues and communicate effectively and timely any unresolved issues with manager, A/R team members, and cross-functional partners (Sales, SalesOps, Order Management, Service Desk, Marketing)
- Manage accounts receivable customer data in accounting system
- Monitor outstanding receivables and actively follow-up on past due accounts by phone and/or email
- Consistently document all correspondence in Netsuite and create reports to assist in collection efforts
- Investigate, resolve and manage customer queries promptly
- Process customer checks for deposits
- Provide customers company related information as requested (Vendor form, W9, proof of insurance, etc)
- Post customer payments and process refunds
Other Accounting support tasks
- Assist in A/R month-end close entries
- Perform and assist AR account reconciliations and analysis during month-end close
- Help with additional projects and tasks
- The ability to work West Coast Hours (PT).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience can substitute for educational requirement
- Intermediate to advanced Excel spreadsheets
- Familiar with Netsuite and Salesforce or similar systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Advance mathematical and logical deduction skills
- May be required to work outside of normal work hours during busy seasonal or end-of-month periods
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written, with a customer service focus
- Ability to be proactive and identify issues and areas of improvement
- Quick learner who is methodical and analytical, and possesses excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated, organized and efficient worker with high standards for quality of processes and results who can work independently
- Experience in technology environment is preferred but not required
- Maintains focus and positive attitude during high volume of work while multi-tasking with changing priorities
- Understanding of full A/R cycle
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!