- US REMOTE
Replicated is looking for an Accounting Manager to develop our financial operations. You’ll be responsible for further building maintaining the finances at a Series-B SaaS company and building our financial operations for the future.
You’ll manage the company’s financial statements, AR and AP, and work on financial reporting and metrics and controls. This is a great opportunity for someone with accounting expertise looking to grow their skills and contribute to the growth and success of a fast growing company with an amazing team and great customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Analyze business operations and budgets
- Create new processes to improve financial operations and efficiency
- Create reports and analysis for company executive team, board of directors and investors
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field
- 3-6 years work experience in accounting or related field
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting and financial statements
- Strong experience with QuickBooks Online
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently
- High level of organizational skills and thoroughness
Nice To Have:
- Experience in (or passion for) the SaaS industry
- Interest in technology and DevOps
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!