Accounting Specialist – GovCon
Virtual Accounting Specialist – GovCon
- Remote, United States
AccountingDepartment.com is the leader in outsourced virtual accounting services for small and mid-size businesses – and our family is growing! Perhaps your next career adventure awaits!
AccountingDepartment.com never settles with status quo. We strive to make sure our staff have plenty of opportunities that broaden skill sets and ultimately enhance career satisfaction while working here. If you’re someone who wants to make a difference, is a confident communicator, loves a good challenge, and happily embraces change, then we sound like a perfect match!
It’s been an exciting 16 years at AccountingDepartment.com! We hope you will join us as we continue this exciting revolutionary journey we are on.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high energy Accounting Specialist with an enhanced knowledge of DCAA compliant accounting practices and FAR regulations. Position responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end closing services, as well as other accounting related functions as requested by the client. The right individual for this position will be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple client needs, while maintaining a high level of accounting services and professionalism.
How You Will Contribute:
Here’s what we are seeking in our Accounting Specialist – GovCon and the minimum requirements you must have to qualify for the position:
- Must be a US Citizen who resides in the US. Candidates outside of the U.S will not be considered.
- 3+ years performing full charge bookkeeping
- Experience with QuickBooks Software required
- Enhanced knowledge of DCAA compliant accounting practices and FAR regulations
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of accrual accounting
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude
- Must be decisive and work well under pressure
- Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction
If these are the things that you are passionate about and excite you, then we should talk!
Working at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC
The people at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting.
- Work from home, W-2 position
- Three work schedule options including Full-Time, Flex-Time or Part-Time
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Accident Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!