Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Remote)
Who is Trusted Health?
We are a team of nurses and innovators that are reimagining how healthcare staffing works! We connect healthcare workers with caregiving facilities around the globe by displacing the recruiter-centric staffing agency with our intelligent matching marketplace. Our platform significantly lowers costs and decreases time-to-fill by connecting the right caregivers with the right opportunities at the right times.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in healthcare, and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team with ample funding, top-tier investors, and ambitions to become the preeminent leaders in the space. Come join us!
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Coordinator to become a key contributor in our accounting process creation and implementation for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual AR collections and reporting. As our company grows, this role is critical to making sure our financial operations remain on track!
- You’ll work closely with our Accounting Coordinator to strengthen AR Collections with our 5/5/5 process
- Own and work with customers on A/R aging and payment efficiencies weekly
- Resolving customer inquiries in a timely, professional manner. Including follow-up and resolution of discrepancies or disputes
- Successfully triage all AR payments and related notices
- Navigating invoicing via NetSuite for any invoice or AR Aging related concerns
- Assist with process improvement and ad-hoc projects as necessary
Who you are:
- Excellent Communicator | You speak and write clearly and articulate without being overly verbose or talkative and maintain this standard in all forms of written communication
- Detail oriented | You are tenacious in learning the ins and outs of our software, thorough in your review of reconciliations and the kind of person that ensures nothing slips through the cracks
- Honest | You act with integrity and maintain a standard for all work with proper documentation, doing what is right and speak your truth even if it means disagreeing with your manager or your peers
- Strong work ethic | You are motivated to get things done without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company, seeking more efficient ways to complete tasks or improve processes
- Fast learner | Ok, so maybe you haven’t done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- 1+ years of accounting experience in a startup environment or equivalent experience in travel nurse staffing industry
- Degree in accounting/finance or related field
- Excel/Data management skills (Pivots, Vlookups, etc.)
- Experience with relevant software: NetSuite, Airtable, Google Sheets, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Preferred Location: Eastern Time Zone
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!