Adjunct Faculty – Doctor of Nursing Practice, Data Analysis
Adjunct Faculty – (DNP) Data Analysis – Online – College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- Part time
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions College, which boasts a rich 30-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs. Students can earn their RN to BSN, or a master’s in nursing degree specializing in advanced patient care or in the emerging fields of health care administration, management, or public health.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, online instructors needed for DNP-830: Data Analysis
This course focuses on the analysis of data that is grounded in clinical practice and designed to solve practice problems or to inform practice directly. It emphasizes the use of analytic methods to critically appraise gathered evidence to determine and implement the best evidence for practice.
- Required: Doctorate in Nursing (DNP/Ph.D.).
- Nurses must maintain an active unencumbered, multi-state RN license in an Enhanced Nurse Licensure compact state. If you are unsure if you are in a compact state, visit: https://www.ncsbn.org/enhanced-nlc-implementation.htm. The compact states are in blue. Please check this before applying.
- Must have Statistics or Data Analysis experience AND at least two of the following: 1. At least 3 years’ experience teaching graduate level coursework. 2. At least 5 years of professional experience. 3. Demonstrated expertise through publications or related professional experience.
- Preference given to individuals with a Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP).
- Proficient in English, Grammar, and writing in APA format.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!