Adjunct – Online – Dissertation Chair – TLC
Adjunct Online – Dissertation Chair (TLC) – College of Doctoral Studies
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Doctoral Studies, which offers programs tailored towards the interests of our students, including: Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Doctor of Business Administration, and Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology. Specializations are offered that respond to the needs of a global society.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Manage dissertation committee members and methodologists
- Provide oversight to the doctoral learner and the required dissertation processes and procedures
- Support processes and procedures for providing quality dissertations
- Facilitate the IRB process supporting doctoral learner research
- Maintain records and updates as required by the college for each learner, including the dissertation management system
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Doctorate from a regionally accredited institution is required. Doctorate of Education in Education Administration, Doctorate of Education in Teaching and Learning or Doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction.
- Scholarly publications/presentations required. DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number needed.
- At least 3 years experience with dissertation committee.
- At least 3 years experience teaching graduate level statistics or research methods (qualitative or quantitative or and mixed) coursework.
- At least 5 years of progressive professional experience using statistics or demonstrated expertise through scholarly research as an academic or professional researcher (minimum: project or program design and evaluation or secondary data analysis or primary data collection and analysis).
Before submitting your application, please attach the following for review:
Please ensure your resume includes list of scholarly publications and at least 3 years of dissertation committee experience
Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees
Any applicable licenses/certifications
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!