Administrative Support Superstar
Admin Support Superstar
The Interaction Design Foundation (IDF) is the world’s most prestigious educational platform for user experience (UX) designers and design-minded professionals. We’ve built our e-learning platform from scratch over the past 17 years, and our ever-growing community of designers now needs an Admin Support Superstar to help them along their learning journey.
You’ll not only be responsible for improving people’s lives and careers through the power of design, but you’ll also build the IDF’s brand and reputation on a daily basis. The power of your work will be felt in the furthest corners of the world—across the 92 countries where our communities exist, in fact. It’s a big responsibility but also a highly rewarding one!
Our members are at the heart of what we do—they’re the reason we exist—so we go out of our way to serve them as best we can. As our Admin Support Superstar, you will join us in providing our members with the best learning experience possible. That’s why we’re looking for a talented and hard-working candidate who has an eye for detail, as well as a natural drive for perfectionism.
If you’re ready to help the world’s largest UX design community and, in turn, transform the future of education, then you’re looking at the right job ad!
So, what does an Admin Support Superstar do?
Through your work, you will support the IDF’s in-house team as they operate, maintain and improve our online platform. By extension, you will support tens of thousands of IDF members improve their design knowledge and future career prospects.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist our course instructors in their daily work and, in turn, develop your own knowledge of key concepts in the field of UX design.
- Provide suggestions on how to make daily work processes more efficient—for yourself, and for the IDF team at large.
- Plan and schedule your assignments effectively, and execute them in time to meet our members’ needs.
- Develop timeless documentation relevant to your role, and improve our existing documentation.
- Share and apply learnings from your daily work in projects with the larger IDF team—especially with regard to developing useful new features for our members.
Are you suited to our Admin Support Superstar role?
We want to ensure this role is exactly what you’ve been looking for. After all, we’d like you to be a part of our team for a long time, and this is only possible if you truly enjoy what you do. If your personality, interests and temperament align with what we’ve outlined below, you should consider yourself a pretty good match and apply for this role at the earliest possible convenience 🙂
- You enjoy doing linear tasks where the desired outcome is objective and specific; there is no room for guesswork or ambiguity.
- You LOVE the feeling you get when you measurably progress in your work and tangibly get better at your tasks each day.
- You crave consistency and are not easily distracted, even when faced with repetitive patterns of work.
- You are excited to help people and earn their gratitude.
- You love to learn through action. You’re ready to put in some hard work to expand your skills.
- You are comfortable with tight deadlines and have strong prioritization skills to help you meet them.
- You are self-motivated and self-disciplined, and thus work well in a flat hierarchy with lots of freedom and minimal supervision.
- You have strong social intelligence—you have the ability to empathize and engage respectfully with all kinds of people.
- You are resilient to setbacks and when things go off-track, you can bounce back and even provide valuable solutions along the way.
- You are a team player and you are comfortable working towards a common goal or benefit.
- You want to help others grow and become more knowledgeable from their interactions with you.
- You are fluent in written English.
What environment can you expect to work in at the IDF?
- This full-time role will be 100% remote. As long as you have a stable internet connection, you can work from anywhere you want in the world!
- You will have a flexible schedule with minimal meetings.
- You will join a team of energetic, self-motivated professionals and you’ll have a personal mentor to onboard you into our team.
- You will have more financial freedom than a conventional office job—we do not cover health insurance costs or medical aid, but we also don’t make deductions from your salary towards inflexible savings schemes. How you save, spend and invest is 100% up to you.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!