Agency Education Consultant-Small Commercial
Agency Education Consultant-Small Commercial – 1901391
The Hartford’s Small Commercial segment provides insurance solutions to businesses with annual revenues under $20 million. The Hartford is an industry leader in writing small commercial insurance, with more than one million policies providing coverage for small businesses across the United States.
60% – Responsible for delivering comprehensive and effective consultative educational services to commercial lines insurance agents to ensure achievement of desired business outcomes.
- Leadership of the curriculum development, design and delivery key learning initiative for the small commercial segment including product and automation
- Leadership of the learning agenda for an assigned sales territory to develop and execute agency education strategy; collaborating with Segment Managers to determine territory/agent priorities, appropriately balance percentage of time spent on external (high priority) education needs.
- Execute all onboarding related responsibilities as defined in new appointment process for quick and thorough agency onboarding relating to the implementation and adoption of Hartford products and technology.
20% – Consulting to integrate educational activities with segment initiatives to support desired business outcomes.
- Participate in local sales meetings and use data and fact-based trends to support consulting calls
- Host monthly meetings with flow business managers
- Host bi-monthly or quarterly meetings with Division Sales Executive, Regional Sales Executive.
- Active participation in sales initiatives, including but not limited to: power selling campaigns, product fairs,
- Participate in the agency sales plan meetings
- Participate in Agency, CSR and Technology Councils
20% – Curriculum Design & Development, build a comprehensive curriculum to close agent knowledge gaps in an effort to drive sales results
- Own the design and development of the learning agenda for assigned stakeholders aligning learning programs to regional office growth needs
- Develop custom curriculum and project manage new training launches
- Strong consulting skills with the ability to lead data-driven conversations to
- Strong critical thinking skills to analyze data and customer needs to offer solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently to make recommendations to the business on learning strategy
- Automation aptitude particularly from the perspective of an end-user.
- Expert in desktop applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SF.com, Collaboration tools)- this position does require training curriculum build, therefore, strong PowerPoint skills are required
- Comprehensive business acumen and understanding of Small Commercial Insurance products and the insurance product sales process
- Incumbents typically have ten or more years of relevant experience (e.g., proven field sales experience, prior training experience, etc.)
- Familiarity with commercial insurance workflows (agency and/or company) and processes a plus.
Job Function: Sales Training
Primary Location: United States
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Exempt
Remote Worker Option: Yes
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!