Arbor Day Foundation Advisor
Arbor Day Foundation Advisor – to start January 18th!
- Full time
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that’s grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that’s just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business whever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you’re part of a community invested in the sucess of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you’re part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
Do you feel most fulfilled when you are helping and serving others? Do you possess the unique talent of making quick connections with people? Do your interactions with others naturally leave them feeling inspired and enthused? Nelnet Member Services is the face and voice supporting the Arbor Day Foundation. We will act as champions of inspiring service by responding to member interactions (inbound & outbound calls, and emails) and provide follow-up on inquires.
Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy to Do Business with (ETDBW) philosophy. Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement. Ensure integrity of data and information. Update information on accounts. Perform other tasks related to resolving member needs by displaying ownership of interactions. Contact members, including outbound member contact when appropriate. Serve as a resource person within team as needed, including assisting new associates with training needs.
- Answer incoming calls from the ACD line/e-mail inquiries as a top priority and engage callers one-on-one, serving as a positive first point of contact.
- Process orders, assess and resolve membership issues, and fulfill member requests in an effective and expedient way, ensuring member satisfaction.
- Perform necessary data entry accurately and efficiently and perform account maintenance, as required, to ensure accuracy on member records.
- Effectively communicate information regarding membership inquiries, order information, program information and other Arbor Day Foundation products and services.
- Shift focus of work activity to meet the demands of the workload while maintaining departmental standards.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years customer service experience and/or general office experience preferred.
Service Excellence Oral communications Written communications Teamwork Accuracy/Attention to Detail Working with MS Office Business Math Problem Solving Managing Multiple Priorities
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Corporate Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!