Assistant Director of Quality Improvement
Title: Assistant Director of Quality Improvement
- Location: USA-
About This Location
A registered nurse who will support the management of NAPA’s Patient Safety Organization and Quality Improvement Program across all clinical sites.
- Support NAPA’s Patient Safety Organization, NAPA Anesthesia Patient Safety Institute (NAPSI) through annual policy reviews, attending monthly PSO meetings, utilizing and educating others on PSO requirements and guidelines.
- Facilitate and/or participate in PSO related activities and Safe Table case reviews of adverse clinical events.
- Review case entries in NQIPS (adverse event reporting system) for all NAPA sites; assist with staff education and training, and monitor case entries and follow-up activities.
- Assist NAPA’s quality improvement department with meeting established goals for quality data reporting and performance.
- Support quality operations and initiatives, including collection of established quality measures for internal and external reporting (i.e., Patient Safety Organization/PSO or MIPS), Anesthesia Risk Alerts (ARA), event reporting, and other patient safety activities.
- Monitor clinical quality data; identify and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Work with site clinical leaders and clinicians to develop action plans to improve clinical quality reporting and performance; monitor and troubleshoot quality data metrics when necessary.
- Assist with management of quality reporting to clinical sites.
- Coordinate clinical quality audits, inspections, and associated follow-up activities.
- Provide some oversight of Regulatory compliance education and participate in related anesthesia department activities to ensure regulatory readiness at all times (i.e., Joint Commission/CMS/AAAHC)
- Assist with implementation of new sites
- Support Regional Quality Improvement Committees, including tasks associated with meeting preparation, documentation of minutes and action items
- Support Regional Quality nurses with report preparation and data validation
- Assist with clinical staff orientation to the QI program, initiatives, and analysis tools.
- Project work as needed
- Support the NAPA Service Experience Program in collaboration with the Service Experience coach.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or higher
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in perioperative services. Hospital experience in quality improvement desired but required.
- Skills- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI.
- Requirement: Strong training or experience in working with data, spreadsheets, statistics, preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills with public speaking comfort also highly desirable.
- Travel: Some travel required for meetings and possibly a limited number of clinical sites. Work from home ~90% (during COVID-19 crisis work from home is 100%).
About North American Partners in AnesthesiaNorth American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take your to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
Job Location: US
# of Openings1
Category:m Registered Nurse
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!