- Location: US National
TubeScience is looking for a talented Assistant Editor to join our thriving team in Downtown LA! This role is remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
What You’ll Do:
- Prep and ingest footage from a wide range of sources, including client-provided assets, in-studio, and remote shoots, into our video asset management systems.
- Maintain asset database organization with consistent naming conventions, standardized processes, and accurate status updates to keep all stakeholders informed.
- Build projects, create stringouts, and make selects from footage using both Adobe Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve.
- Provide media management support and light troubleshooting for editors and directors
- Candidates must have experience in video editing and using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, and Photoshop are a plus.
- Experience with a ticketing system and Digital Asset Management systems a plus.
- Strong knowledge of video File Formats, Resolution, Aspect Ratios and Codecs.
- Extreme Organization, Attention to Detail, Great Communicator and Time Management
- Experience working for an ad agency focused on performance marketing a strong plus
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- $500/yr for Education/Training
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- WFH home office set up
- Personal Coaching
- Remote Flexibility
- Creative Working Environment
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
What’s atypical about the company:
- We’re fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!