Associate Director of Customer Success – Hospitality
Title: Associate Director of Customer Success – Hospitality
Classifications: Remote Flexible Schedule
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
Working with our Customer Implementation teams, as the Associate Director of Customer Success – Hospitality, you will develop the customer success and hospitality education programs at Cloudbeds, focusing on 7 major topics:
- Delivering a scalable playbook and blueprint for Customer Success to our global customer base
- Technical Enablement of our customers: Customer onboarding and customer implementation
- Knowledge Enablement: Formal and informal training of customers on how to use the Cloudbeds system
- Identifying Growth Opportunities: Working with the full life-cycles of our customers to understand areas where they can expand and grow their businesses using Cloudbeds
- Identifying Churn Risk: Understand why customers churn and how to mitigate the risk of customers churning off the Cloudbeds platform
- General Account Management: Put in place an account management program at Cloudbeds for customers in need of account management
- Driving recruitment and engagement around public customer testimonials in conjunction with other departments
Our aim is to create a best-in-class customer implementation experience for our customers. The Associate Director of Customer Success – Hospitality while accomplishing the above, will identify leading indicators for continual improvements and will inform and execute process changes across the organization. A critical part of the role will involve cross department feedback loops as teams focus on the evolution of our core product and process.
What You Will Do:
- Identify growth opportunities to make customers more successful
- Identify customers who are at risk of churning
- Influence cross-functional teams and workflows to improve customer loyalty and retention
- Technical Enablement through Implementation and Setup process
- Drive and implement best practices around customer outreach for reviews
- Develop Customer Success Practices: define customer journey, identify opportunities for continuous improvement, track industry best practices
- Manage Customer Success Activities, Onboarding, and Training for our current implementation team
- Grow and lead a new team along with influencing the current team to scale, managing professional growth through strong mentorship, coaching, and recruiting new team members
- Provide leadership in hospitality training and thought leadership within the Implementation team
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and regularly interact with key stakeholders to deliver insights, product notifications, support notices, and operational reviews
- Understand each customer strategic goals and make recommendations based on Cloudbeds products and best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive alignment, understand customer perceptions, and partner together to exceed customer expectations
- Work closely with Product and Professional Service teams to track optimization requests, best practices/technical recommendations and ensure account issues are resolved quickly
- Analyze data independently to discover insights to improve the customer experience
- You will combine strategy, execution, management, and leadership to drive growth and adoption of our technology, boost renewals/upsells, and glean strategic insights that improve our product value
- Attract high potential individual contributors with similar skills to the team to ensure the success of future customers and fuel customer growth
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as customer journeys, maturity models, voice-of-customer, and product feedback
- Partner with Cloudbed’s Sales/Marketing teams to help them be more effective.
- Measure the Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Inspire Customer Success Across the Company
- Work closely with the VP and Director of Customer Success
You’ll Succeed With:
- Required 5-7 years of management experience with a hospitality property or hospitality software company
- Experience with multiple areas of a hotel or similar property type (Frontdesk Manager, Revenue Manager, Concierge, etc)
- Desired: 2-3 years managing a multi-faceted Customer Success team at a Saas company (Global team or customer base preferred).
- Proven history of quantifiably improving customer satisfaction, lowering churn and increasing loyalty of customers while scaling and managing a team
- Experience scaling revenue stream, client-base, and team headcount. Demonstrable team leadership experience, and the ability to monitor trends and use data to drive decision-making and team strategy
- You take pride in being a top performer and a subject matter expert.
- Background in business strategy, leadership training, and technology implementation strategies within a hospitality environment
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a high level of drive, accountability, and attention to detail
- Must have managed and developed teams working in 24 x 7 mode
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships with people on all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with disparate raw data to drive insights and action plans
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!