Red Ventures is seeking an Associate Editor to assign, edit and publish content for a variety of digital brands. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating SEO-friendly content that answers key questions and empowers readers to make smart financial decisions. The Assistant Editor will help manage end-to-end content production: from pitching ideas, to outline creation, assignment, editing and publishing.
What You’ll Do:
- Create clear assignment outlines for articles, product pages, guides, how-to tutorials and data-rich editorial pieces.
- Assign and manage workflow for internal and freelance writers.
- Edit, proofread and fact-check articles in accordance with a robust editorial style guide.
- Upload and publish content in our CMS.
- Consistently improve the quality of editorial coverage by providing actionable feedback to writers.
- Be engaged in social media, staying current with financial services trends to pitch relevant story ideas.
- Understand SEO value and employ best practices for SEO.
- Occasionally write articles as assigned by the lead editor.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 1 year of editing experience
- Experience writing or editing for SEO
- Excellent time management skills
- Command of AP style
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!