Australasia Content Writer
Australasia Content Freelance Writer
Editorial United States
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Reliablefreelance writers who can produce on-brand, on-time and on-brief content for our Australasia clients.
- We’re searching for US-based writers who can take on between 25 and 165 hours of work per month, and work toward project-specific deadlines.
- Viable candidates must have experience writing specifically for Australasia audiences. Native Kiwis and Aussies welcome!
- This job is remote and not location-specific.
WHAT KIND OF CONTENT WILL YOU WRITE?
- SEO-focused content designed to build our clients’ brands, improve their search results and inform their clients and prospects.
- Topics and industries range from cement-mixing systems, aged healthcare, the Australian property market and road trip itineraries – you name it, we write about it.
- Our teams create white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, video blog scripts, and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
As a freelancer you’ll:
- Research and write feature articles, blog posts, whitepapers, e-books and industry case studies for your clients.
- Publish work for a wide variety of businesses across Australasia (and sometimes further afield).
- Work with a few proprietary systems and softwares that help us track, review and deliver our client content.
- Follow Australasia spelling conventions.
- Ensure that your content’s facts, information, sources and recommendations are in line with Australasia industry norms.
- You always hit your deadlines.
- You don’t commit to more work than you can complete.
- You have solid professional writing experience.
- You’re happy to hop on the phone to talk through a challenge.
- You won’t be scared of sinking your teeth into new, sometimes complex topics.
- You really care about creating unique, engaging content.
- Your time management and problem-solving skills are impeccable.
- You have a solid understanding of search and writing for the web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Firm understanding of SEO keywords, and concepts behind branded writing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Creative mind regarding a client’s brief/marketing goals
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!