If you’re seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch:
YOU have a place in this team and project!
FULL-TIME · REMOTE (preferred time zones UTC to UTC +3)
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and enjoy thinking creatively?
Excellent! You’ll be in great company!
If you’re seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch – you have a place in this team and project.
We are a distributed team exploring the applications and implications of blockchain technology in the context of freedom of expression, collective memory and privacy for a better Web.
We recommend you to apply to this opening if you will wholeheartedly enjoy:
- Facing the epic challenge(s) of crafting blockchain-based products;
- The open source mindset, community and software;
- Finding your way in a complex environment. Pushing beyond your comfort zone(s);
- Getting stuff done and demonstrating results through metrics;
- Always learning. Flexibility is key;
By combining blockchain technologies such as Ethereum and the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS), AKASHA has the potential to change the way ideas, thoughts and experiences are shared and stored on the Internet.
With this in mind, we are searching for motivated people passionate about going beyond the scope of a narrow job position and happy to help on multiple fronts.
As part of our team you will work with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain tech space on unique and challenging ideas. You will also be in direct contact with the development and user community at large, actively participating in open discussions and brainstorming sessions.
If you are tired of working in traditional corporations crippled by office politics and bureaucracy this will be a breath of fresh air. Good ideas are valued higher than ranks here.
- Ability to work as a teammate in a fast-paced team
- Experience with software testing and continuous integration
- Eye for detail
- Good English skills written and spoken
- Solidity / Smart Contracts
- RESTfull architecture
- Database design
Nice to have
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies (Ethereum, IPFS, Bitcoin, etc)
- DevOps knowledge
- Experience in open source projects
- A university degree in information technology
What We Offer
- The opportunity to make a positive impact in the world
- A meaningful job in a young, dynamic and friendly team
- A work environment inspiring excellence and creativity
- Competitive compensation based on experience and performance
- The chance to play with ideas that could reshape entire industries
- Continuous learning opportunities and unique challenges to take on
- Traveling opportunities to various blockchain events and conferences
- Flexible schedule
Together with a group of independent thinkers hacking under the Swiss AKASHA Foundation umbrella, we are bravely experimenting with new technologies in the search for solutions that can transform the Web into an ecosystem in service of humanity.
On this note, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What’s meaningful to us is being a friendly, passionate person resonating with our purpose and genuinely interested in doing a phenomenal job towards a better world through technology, while also having fun along the way 🙂
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!