Benefits Prime Advisor
BENEFITS PRIME ADVISOR
Select Services BENEF05891
Virtual – USA
Remote – USA
You will be responsible for managing and supporting the configuration of a complex benefits system and supporting other technical system needs. The Benefits Prime Advisor will work closely with the Benefits Prime Support teams, Launch team, and customers. Their main responsibility will be to gather requirements & provide technical and functional support throughout the year.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with customers and internal teams to gather configuration requirements.
- Update and coordinate the set up and testing of configuration requirements for Benefits customers
- Provide technical and functional support for Benefits Prime system
- Troubleshoot customer setup issues on an ongoing basis
- Communicate with customers and internal partners on outstanding technical requests
- Manage technical projects with critical deliverable deadlines and ensure success of the customer experience
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Health & Welfare 3+ years’ experience
- Prior benefits configuration experience 2+ years
- Prior Open Enrollment Consultation 2+ years
- Prior Payroll experience desired, Ultipro experience preferred
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a high pressure, constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent follow up skills are critical for success
- Ability to appropriately set and manage expectations
- Minimum 3+ years of strong customer service experience
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or related field or at least five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in an outsourcing organization
- CEBS, GBA, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP preferred
- No unique physical demands are required for this job
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!