Bilingual Client Success Representative
Job Title: Bilingual Client Success Representative
- Department: Client Support
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Work From Anywhere (WFA) in the US
About The Role:
Our Bilingual Client Success Representatives speak with a variety of clients and candidates from primarily the North and South America regions. We frequently engage with applicants who are applying for positions with our clients to answer inquiries and provide guidance on completing their background check and/or onboarding forms. Bilingual Client Success Representatives are also the liaisons between internal fulfillment departments and external clients; helping ensure that the background check process runs effectively. If you’re desiring a fast-paced, dynamic call center position within a high-performing team – this is the opportunity for you!
This Is What You’ll Do
- Professionally assist applicants with navigation of background check and onboarding processes while ensuring confidentiality and positively-representing Sterling.
- Respond to questions about our services, results, and provide additional specialized services upon request.
- Interacting with clients of various sizes via phone and e-mail contact as well as maintain client relationships.
- Ensure that all requests and case management workflows are resolved in a timely manner to meet contractual SLAs and client expectations.
- Effectively communicate with clients, management and team members on an as needed basis with issue resolution.
- Conduct and deliver additional projects as assigned by manager.
This Is What We’re Looking For:
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish (reading, writing and speaking).
- Must have excellent communication and professional writing skill.
- Excellence in analyzing situations and can respond quickly in a courteous and professional manner.
- Adapts quickly and is self-driven to learn and understand process.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and with time-sensitive projects.
- Must be exceptionally reliable with attendance and punctuality.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Typing Speed 60 wpm.
- Some college or college degree preferred.
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
- It’s All About People
- The Client is Always in the Room
- Deliver Results: They Matter
- Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You’ll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
- You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Benefits (medical, dental, etc.)
- Philanthropic Opportunities
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!