Billing Analyst & Operations Specialist
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held, and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with a fast-paced, agile, and structured environment. As a collaborative remote-first company, our team members are distributed across the world. We have an amazing team that has fun and meaningful relationships with one another. We encourage continued learning and creative solutions. We are excited to find new team members that will fit our culture and grow with us!
Check us out at https://www.uscreen.tv/
About the role:
As a Billing Analyst & Operations Specialist you will be customer-facing and assist clients and end-users via written correspondence with billing questions/issues. You will be reconciling accounts, handling payouts, and complete repetitive daily tasks. You will be responsible for organizing data and creating reports based on accounts receivable.
While there will be instances that you will be working with upset customers and receive unkind words, those experiences are overwhelmingly outnumbered by the patient, grateful and personable emails that will usually be received. Confidence in navigating these rare conversations is a necessity for this role.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, a natural problem solver, detail-oriented, methodic, resourceful, trustworthy and have a high degree of confidentiality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Billing Analyst & Operations Specialist will be responsible for the following daily activities:
- Creating reports and analyzing financial data
- Billing/tracking payments via Stripe
- Answering client questions/concerns via ZenDesk
- Technical assistance with our platform on payment gateways
- Account reconciliations.
- Professional bookkeeping, financial analyst, or accounts receivable background.
- Excellent communication skills with the highest degree of English fluency & clarity.
- A fully functional & quiet working space.
- Eastern Time (EDT) working hours | GMT-4 | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with a minimum overlap of 4-hours
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Collections Experience
- Bookkeeping Experience
- Experience working with ZenDesk, Stripe, and Paypal
- 20 days of PTO (eligible after the first 90 days of employment)
- Remote Office setup reimbursement (eligible after the first 90 days of employment)
- Personal Development budget
How to apply:
Please note, this is a multi-step process to determine if candidates meet our criteria.
- Step 1 – APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/RqyjnY2YyL1VzBoY8
- Step 2 – Should you qualify, complete a skills assessment
- Step 3 – Should you qualify, complete a video interview
- Step 4 – Should you qualify, and if applicable, you may be asked to complete a sample task
- Step 5 – Should you qualify, and if needed, complete a second video interview
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!