Bookkeeper – Accountant I
Bookkeeper, Accountant I
- Location: Work from Anywhere
Theorem is looking for a motivated craftsperson to join our global team of 200+ professionals to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Must be experienced in multiple sets of books, AP, AR, GL, bank reconciliations, & month-end financial reports (Close process)
- Preparing key monthly financial statements, performing month-end close duties, completing/reviewing account reconciliation
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
What is Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- 7-10 years’ experience in a finance or accounting role
- Hands on experience in accounting and strong spreadsheet skills
- Strong organizational skills and the flexibility and ability to manage time and multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Understanding of US GAAP accounting standards
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online, GSuite (GoogleSheets, etc), MS Office (Excel, Word etc);
- Proficient in Abacus, bill.com or similar platforms.
- Preferred Industry – Computer software/Information Technology
- Report to VP of Finance
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC (https://theorem.co) is a remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization, at the company level, and for each of our team members.
Our services range from new product development, pure R & D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation and cultural design.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Current and past customers include some of the household names on the Fortune 200 list but also start-ups and non-commercial organizations.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At Theorem, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 100% REMOTE
- TEAM RETREAT – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!