Title: Bookkeeper – Work from Home
- Location: Multiple States
An Ignite Spot Bookkeeper is the foundation for all that we do. He or she is responsible for ensuring that cash systems for clients are on time and accurate, that accounts payable and accounts receivable run smoothly, and that all deadlines are met for bookkeeping related tasks. In addition, the bookkeeper works directly with the Controller and Account Manager to provide the necessary data needed to close the books and report back to the client.
- Data Entry & Reconciliation: Enter all of the client s transactions into their QuickBooks file. Ensure that each transaction is recorded correctly against the appropriate budget, class, and job classifications.
- Approval: Work with the Controller or Account Manager and client to present all payables/receivables due on a weekly or monthly basis according to the client s proposal. Once approved, process each transaction.
- Process Implementation: Work with the Controller and Account Manager to implement the Ignite Spot accounting process for each client.
- Monthly Close: Complete all bookkeeping tasks on time and report back to the Controller so that the books can be closed.
Education & Experience:
A Bookkeeper at Ignite Spot must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position:
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience in accounting related work
- Has or is working towards a Bachelor s Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of experience in QuickBooks Online
- Experience using different apps such as bill.com, T-sheets, ReceiptBank, Etc.
Ability to Work Remotely:
All bookkeeping positions at Ignite Spot are virtual. As such, you must be able to demonstrate that you can work virtually, stay on task, and complete a full day of work as expected. A good candidate has:
- Exceptional communication skills via Zoom, email, and Slack
- Managed all personal obligations to be handled outside of working hours
- A clean and professional looking home office
- Appropriate business casual work attire for all meetings
- An energetic online presence
Powered by JazzHR
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!