Business Support Partner
Title: Business Support Partner – Can be located in Plano, TX or US Remote
Location: Plano, TX, US
Req ID: 54305
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Support Partner – Can be located in Plano, TX or US Remote to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The Client Management Services (CMS) organization supports our NTT DATA Account and Finance Leaders in Contract Management, Account Governance and Business Process Compliance activities to enable timely and effective Order to Cash processes and effective coordination among Account, Delivery and Operational partners. Primary objective of this group will be enabling Account and Delivery Leaders to focus on account growth by supporting account Order to Cash activities, improving processes and monitoring / managing Order to Cash metrics within accounts, providing proactive insights and supporting actions related to organization-wide initiatives or customer-driven changes that impact Order to Cash processes.
- Position reports to the CMS Business Support Lead – aligned by Business Unit
- Has Order to Cash (O2C) accountability for an assigned group of accounts ($100M-$200M portfolio); includes performing contract setup activities for new logo accounts
- Liaison across multiple support organizations to ensure alignment and coordination of cross functional processes impacting O2C
- Responsible for coordination, program management and governance of end-to-end O2C process for supported accounts
- Responsible for proactive analysis and insights of KPIs; partners with stakeholders to improve account metrics
- Process minded individual who will leverage a methodology to conduct assessments, document and develop processes; ability to identify bottlenecks, non-standard processes; works to resolve system issues; effectively implements change
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders at account/BU, VCFO organization as well as PMs, DMs; act as a key influencer with stakeholders
- Self-managed individual who can effectively identify problems, determine solutions, prioritize workload, and knows when seek guidance
- Works seamlessly as part of an onshore/offshore team; effectively coordinates activities and prioritizes actions with offshore partners
- Adapts to changing priorities easily; excellent time management; able to multi task
- Effective use and adoption of systems and tools (e.g., Dashboards, SAP, BI)
- Special projects – will be asked to participate in special projects on occasion
- 3+ years experience account management/operations handling metrics, billing, accounts receivable, analytics, contracts
- Proficient in using MS Excel and other BI Dashboards for proactive analytics
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint
- Experience using systems for Contract Management and other activities
- 3+ years experience in Order to Cash processes
- Finance background and familiarity with P&L structure as well as key drivers impacting the P&L preferred
- Experience with SAP
- Bilingual in Spanish
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!