Call Center Sales Agent
Call Center Sales Agent-Inbound – 1902171
Are you looking for a career where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to help individuals and businesses succeed?
Well, then you’ve found the right fit.
With a detailed roadmap for learning opportunities, and managers who are trained to coach and guide toward career development, you’ll be equipped with the right tools to build a long-lasting and evolving professional career. And through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking, you’ll find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement.
AS A SALES AGENT YOU WILL:
- Provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Be provided 13 weeks of paid training,including preparation and sponsorship for your Property & Casualty Personal Lines insurance exam.
- Use a consultative approach to determine customer needs, build rapport and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings
This is a 100% Remote Position; representatives will work from home
Start Date: October 14, 2019
Training Hours: Monday thru Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm EST
Post Training Hours: Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am-9:30am to 5:30 or 6:00pm EST & Every Other Saturday 9:30am-6pm.
You will have one day off during the week when you work on Saturday and you will receive a 5% shift differential for working every other Saturday after training!
Internet: For 100% remote positions, we require that (1) your high speed cable or DSL service have minimum upload/download speeds of 3Mbps/5Mbps and (2) your personal Internet modem be directly connected to the computer that The Hartford issues you. To confirm whether your Internet system has sufficient speeds, please visit http://www.speedtest.net from your personal computer.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly sales bonus plan
- 5% shift differential will be added for working every other Saturday after training.
- 5% language adjustment will be added for your Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrated background in sales, customer service, insurance, call center, retail or a related field preferred
- Remote Work Experience a plus!
- Resiliency and tenacity is a must! As well as a compelling sales aptitude and exceptional negotiation skills
- Individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma, College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Up to one-year of sales experience.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance Start on first day of employment.
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- 19 days PTO in your first year
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Function: Telemarketing
Primary Location: United States
Job Level: Entry Level
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (11 years)
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Remote Worker Option: Yes
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!