Cancer Registry Lead
Cancer Registry Lead
Cancer Registry Lead
As the healthcare industry shifts to value-based care, quality data abstraction has become critical in identifying positive, patient outcomes. In fact, medical record abstraction is the preferred data collection method for clinical research, quality improvement, performance measurement, disease surveillance, and other secondary data uses. Our Certified Tumor Registrars (CTR) use Q-Centrix proprietary technology to contribute to healthcare’s most exciting advancements.
The Cancer Registry Lead (CRL) delivers quality solutions to hospital partners across the country. They approach each hospital engagement as an opportunity to apply their clinical expertise with precision to advance patient outcomes and research. As a team leader, you’ll have partner, abstraction, and team management responsibilities. It’s an exciting challenge, offering growth, management experience, and flexibility.
- Our CRLs provide partner success while managing new and existing teams while being staffed to multiple facilities.
- Collaborating with account team to achieve clear understanding of partner expectations, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction through ongoing communication
- Achieving partner goals and deadlines, regularly evaluating team staffing to ensure success
- Managing exception reporting process, maintaining oversight to ensure accurate reporting, and partner notification and review
- Enhancing Quality Team performance and efficiency through orientation, Inter-Rater Reliability, and HIPAA compliance
- Maximizing team resources through the creation of case assignments
- Fostering team member growth, providing subject matter support as needed
- Facilitate team building with timely meetings and touch-points to ensure a balanced remote workplace
- Maintaining targeted personal productivity, up to 50%.
- Consistently meeting IRR company accuracy thresholds of 97%.
- Current CTR certification in good standing
- Ability to evaluate cancer registry data for concordance with cancer program accreditation and other applicable standards
- Direct cancer registry data abstraction experience
- Exposure to multiple patient medical record systems (EMRs) and clinical databases
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Microsoft Excel)
- Experience working at a CoC Accredited facility
Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to approach problems in a systematic method using the ability to synthesize data and suggest recommendations
- Love teaching others (and yourself!) and can take performance management steps when necessary
- Demonstrates high standards for accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates technical savvy and strong desire to learn new systems and technology
- Thrives working independently and takes ownership of projects/patient records
- Consistently and clearly communicates, adjusting style and tone as needed to effectively collaborate with hospital partners, peers, team leads and others
- Demonstrates strong self-organizational and time management skills to concurrently manage multiple accounts, adjusting as needed to shifting timelines and priorities
- Adapts to changes in hospital partner timelines, requirements, and project assignments
- Maintains a high degree of responsibility in keeping PHI secure and confidential
Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!