Title: Care Coach
Location: United States
Leverage Your Nursing Skills to Help Drive Positive Outcomes in Innovative and Effective Model
- This is an opportunity to apply your nursing knowledge and skills as part of a new and innovative program that is proving to be highly effective — you will feel the impact of your efforts with patients every day.
- You will engage, enroll and coordinate care to improve health and quality of life for members of this program, helping them comply with treatment plans, take advantage of available resources, and more.
- All work is done over the phone, so you can work from the comfort of your home office and enjoy a good deal of autonomy.
- We’re looking for sharp, creative professionals who are motivated to use their brainpower in a pioneering health management framework.
- While we are still young as a company, our successful approach has earned us contracts with major health plans and allowed us to expand rapidly.
- That growth will create opportunities for strong performers.
We have multiple opportunities for Care Coaches across the country, so feel free to share this information within your network.
Catasys is making a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
- The Requirements
- The Role
- More Good Reasons
- Keys to Success
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the Care Coach opportunity, you also should have:
- An active and unrestricted RN/LPN/LVN license valid in the state in which you will work.
- 3+ years of direct clinical experience, including medical/surgical; broad experience is preferred (ER, ICU, etc.). Quick question for you – click here
- Practical experience caring for patients impacted by chronic disease states and co-morbid diagnoses.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to engage, influence and motivate others over the phone.
- Strong computer skills and technical savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to learn quickly and a strong interest in substance dependence and/or behavioral health.
- Self-motivation, initiative and the ability to achieve goals autonomously.
Preferred but not required:
- Clinical experience working with members with substance dependence and/or behavioral health issues.
- Experience utilizing Motivational Interviewing techniques (we’ll teach you if you don’t know it already).
- Experience with electronic medical record documentation and/or CRM systems such as Salesforce.com.
A laptop, VoIP phone, headset and monthly stipend for Internet service will be provided. You’ll need a home office space free from distraction, a high-speed Internet connectivity that delivers download speeds of at least 10 MBPS and upload speeds of at least 5 MBPS, and the ability to hardwire the VoIP phone to your router.
You’ll work Monday through Friday from 12 PM to 9 PM Eastern.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!