Care Community Supervisor
Care Community Supervisor #nowhiring
- Level: Management
- Job Location: Work from Home – Anywhere USA – Anywhere, CA
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Education Level: Associates
- Job Shift: Day
- Job Category: Health Care
ABOUT THE ROLE
Come be part of our growth in 2020!
As a Care Community Supervisor (CCS)you will be directly responsible for managing a team of Care Coaches on a day-to-day basis. Your primary responsibility is ensuring that team’s goals are achieved and to develop your team members into successful staff that are focused on engaging and coaching members to successful graduation from the OnTrak program. We require team leaders to be a nurturing guide with proven supervisory skills to manage the responsibilities of the care team while supporting continuous improvement in our program delivery. The CTS leader will participate in all aspects of leadership in the department reporting to the Care Team Director.
While fulfilling the role of CCS it is important to remember that you are the first link between Catasys and employee. This position will identify winning habits that deserve applause and behaviors that need to be addressed. This leader is often the first person to help with phone skills, evaluation enrollment criteria, and facilitating the decision-making process in the member experience. The CCS leader has a significant impact on the care coach staff, program delivery and operational program management. This leader will need to make decisions with limited direction. They must oversee the daily activities of the team, provide any needed support to their employee and will be responsible for developing, teaching, coaching, and enforcing standard work.
This supervisor is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality coaching and support for people suffering medical consequences of underlying behavioral health conditions.
The ideal candidate will be a servant leader focused as a giver of their time to support the success of others, target driven and coachable, and hungry to achieve high success goals. We need a team player with solid organization skills, proven results, and the ability to manage challenging situations.
This person should display an ability to manage in an individual or group setting to foster talent and develop skills with positive, proactive and professional approach. Additionally, this leader will need complex problem-solving skills through the analysis and evaluation of clinical, claims, and outcomes information in support of the continuous improvement of program delivery, as well as, the delivery of program outcomes including retention, cost savings and member experience.
- Participate in Catasys Quality Improvement Program committee and initiatives.
- Collaborate with leadership team and training department to identify, prepare, and evaluate ongoing and new hire training needs in order to continually improve the employee and program performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across the organization in the development and implementation of new contracts, strategic initiatives or other scale and infrastructure requirements.
- Supervise 10-15 nurse Care Coaches working to ensure they achieve their Key performance indicators and goals.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and motivation to employees as needed to achieve performance and highest standards of care and service.
- High expectation, validation, accountability with care coaches and clinical operations coordinators and to his/her leaders.
- QA Reviews, Contact Monitoring and Coaching – Development based upon observed behaviors.
- Ensure Standard Work, Call Flow, and caseload management are being followed per requirements.
- Evaluate the motivational interviewing, therapeutic relationship, and overall effectiveness of coach role in the member relationship.
- Addresses employee performance and disciplinary actions.
- Create, teach, and validate performance improvements plans to address employee opportunities.
- Discuss team performance with leadership in order to ensure a calibrated reflection of individual and teams are reported.
- Analyze & utilize reports to help more manage team performance and highlight wins, as well as investigate opportunities to improve.
- Assist individual team members with any questions or needs in order to ensure delivery of a world class member experience.
- Track and monitor attendance, payroll adjustments and approving time off.
- Ensure key messaging and information is delivered to, and understood by, employees.
- Assists their leader with recruiting and interviewing of employee candidates, providing input and recommendation in selection decisions.
- An active and unrestricted RN/LPN/LVN license valid in the state in which you will work
- Associate’s degree
- Clinician with 3 or more years of experience in behavioral health and/or chronic disease management
- 1 or more years leadership experience with direct reports
- Proven success in team building, project management, and process improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Goal oriented, self-starter with a sense of urgency and tenacity
- Organized, flexible and able to work independently
- Ability to manage various situations and the challenges associated with a complex start up clinical and innovative environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Able to motivate team to exceed goals and deliver outstanding results!
- Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment
- Successful completion of an initial training
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance
- Experience managing a remote workforce
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred
- Experience with care documentation systems
- Healthcare certification(s)
- Background in healthcare/wellness
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more.
Catasys is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!