Care Line Registered Nurse, On-Site Solutions
Title: Care Line Registered Nurse, On-Site Solutions
- Location: Canonsburg Pennsylvania United States or Remote, U.S.
- Contest Number: 895074
- Family: Nursing
- Function: Health Care Delivery (Clin Care)
- BusinessSegment: OptumCare
- Region: North America
- Country: United States
- City: Canonsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- JobLevel:Individual Contributor
- Overtime Status:Non-exempt
- TelecommuterPosition: Yes
Careers with MedExpress.
At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care and exceeding our patients’ expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important. We provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with 250 MedExpress centers across the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
The Care Line Registered Nurse On-Site Solutions provides COVID-19 telephonic support to worksite staff to include secondary screening of staff who have been sent home through initial worksite screening, scheduling testing, providing test results and conducting contact tracing.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conducts screening questions for employees who cannot access smart phone technology
- Provides telephonic support for COVID-19 secondary screening of worksite staff who have been sent home through initial worksite screening
- Contacts worksite staff, interviews using established protocol steps and ascertains whether the staff member can return to work and when
- Provides telephonic support for COVID-19 contact investigation mapping interviewing worksite staff with confirmed or suspected cases of the virus and close contacts
- Schedules worksite staff for COVID-19 testing and provides test results
- Applies the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Prioritizes and multitasks to optimize worksite staff flow and experience
- Ensures the well-being of worksite staff and provides a positive, supportive environment
- Coordinates the return to work process for employees and employers
- Completes worksite staff referrals as needed
- Performs proper, concise and complete documentation
- Complies with and follows policies and procedures as outlined by MedExpress
- Maintains HIPAA at all times and confirms release of information has been signed
- Performs other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new types of procedures, etc.
- Coordinates and develops reporting out on workforce management program for clients and MedExpress
Learning and Ongoing Education:
- Maintain clinical skills and competency for all procedures following policy and procedure guidelines
- Maintain technical skills and apply new knowledge according to MedExpress policy
- Maintain knowledge of medical terminology and standards of nursing care
- Maintain knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
- Read and keep up-to-date on all MedExpress communications
- Complete all assigned training
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current state licensure
- Ability to maintain CME’s as applicable for licensure
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Nursing and other such regulating bodies
- Able to meet the needs of on-site staff by processing requests and referrals and providing efficient follow up with on-site staff, pharmacy or other entities, as needed
- Strong commitment to customer service and excellence in healthcare
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- 2+ years clinical experience in a related field
Proof of immunity to vaccine-preventable diseases is an employment requirement.
© 2019 OptumCare. All rights reserved.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both its owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine provided by the medical practices of any of their physicians.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!