Client Engagement Specialist II
Client Engagement Specialist II
Remote/National, United States
Veristat is expanding our presence internationally from our home office outside Boston to Montreal, Toronto, Research Triangle Park, Michigan, Taiwan, and most recently the United Kingdom.
We do things differently than large CROs. Do you value scientific integrity and a collaborative team environment? If so, you will feel right at home here with dedicated opportunities to discuss your achievements and grow your career through quarterly managerial conversations.
Under the direction of the Manager, Client Engagement, the Client Engagement Specialist (CES) II will collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to communicate and deliver the value of Veristat services and brand to specific customer segments. The CES II will independently research industry information utilizing third-party tools (e.g., Zymewire, Zoominfo, LinkedIn) as a method of prospecting for new clients that fit Veristat’s expertise and corporate goals. The CES II will be responsible for procuring new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. S/he will also support business initiatives, process improvements, and training.
The CES II serves a critical role in driving Veristat forward through increasing the Veristat footprint, building the Veristat brand, making connections, building a pipeline that converts to actionable sales, and supporting training initiatives.
As a Client Engagement Specialist II You Will…
- Data-mine contacts and market research, and build and develop new relationships by placing outbound calls to biopharma target customers.
- Contribute to lead generation by conducting approximately 20-30 calls per day and effectively using email marketing best practices to achieve initial engagement and schedule initial sales appointments for Business Development Directors (BDDs).
- Work closely with the Marketing team, providing direct support on multi-channel marketing activities, lead conversion and tracking in Salesforce.
- Assist BDDs in lead prioritization and cultivation by providing key information on new leads in their territories.
- Propose accounts for development and create a plan with the BDD.
- Maintain account information, new leads, and prospecting activity within Salesforce.
- Serve as supporting point-of-contact for Sales team; train BDDs on Salesforce reports and dashboards as needed to optimize productivity.
- Independently lead general and conference outreach.
- Take lead on all MQLs from website, campaigns, and events.
- Adequately mine territory on three-month cycle providing comprehensive coverage and outreach to all active accounts.
- Develop, edit, and maintain job aides to support group processes, make recommendations for improvement for onboarding program, generate assessments to gauge and build knowledge, and work with Marketing to develop additional sales tools.
- Host and support internal group and individual trainings.
- Provide support to other departments as requested.
Experience + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- 2-5 years of client relations or call center experience required, with at least 1-3 years of relevant clinical trial/health research experience required.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Web-browser and search engine navigation.
- Experience with database management in a CRM preferred, Salesforce a plus.
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) required; must be comfortable interfacing with various levels of business contacts, including executives, with a high level of professionalism.
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite other project demands.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and maximize use of resources.
- Comfortable making cold calls to prospective companies and possess proper phone etiquette.
- Strong research capabilities, to gather information through web searches and other methods and summarize information in a concise manner.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!