Client Results Associate
Title: Client Results Associate
Location: United States
Your role is critical. You nurture a culture of engagement and create a community with our thousands of independent Agents. They turn to you for support and you’re a key element to their businesses’ success. As the first line of interaction with our Agents, the Agent Results Advocate provides an exceptional Agent experience while ensuring client success. You do this by managing processes to maximize Agent support, performance, and satisfaction while showing empathy and positivity. As a Ninja ARA, you will move from program-to-program during a program’s peak period; supporting Agents alongside core ARAs and program management.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of contact center/BPO experience or comparable customer service-related work experience
- Mastery of computer basics with an affinity towards technical systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft products to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Developed sense of adaptability and the ability to work with a sense of urgency while keeping a strong attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule to include days, nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience required
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrates a high level of customer experience to support client interactions, internal program teams, and the Agent community
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and ability to problem-solve through a collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Resourcefulness and initiative to identify and use resources, information, and assistance needed to tackle client and Agent problems
- Proficient in building and facilitating sessions of all sizes; individual, small group, and large group settings
- Experience interacting in a fast-paced environment while keeping positive relational and influencing skills intact
- High-stress endurance with the ability to quickly pivot from one focus to another
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Ability to quickly scale as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for numerous programs
The Value You Deliver
- Partner with program and cross-functional teams to support the growth of the client business and the Agent community
- Deliver a consistent, excellent customer experience to the Agent community by personalizing interactions and showing empathy in every Agent engagement
- Provide real-time support to Agents by utilizing resources to quickly answer on-call questions
- Promote active Agent engagement and advancement by diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving Agent issues via both on-call and off-call communications
- Point-of-contact to Agent community through the facilitation of sessions, office hours, reach out calls, and daily/weekly communications
- Actively contribute to Agent retention by helping create and/or adopt current and new support tools
- Professional participation in client-specific activities such as email/Slack communications, client calibration calls, focus groups, round tables, and more
- Execution of strategic account plans by focusing on key client metrics (KPIs, SLAs, etc) while communicating these daily/weekly/monthly goals to the program community of Agents
- Ensure staffing and SOW adherence through real-time monitoring as well as analyzing and interpreting reports to look for future staffing needs that would prohibit client success
- Consistent implementation of skills and knowledge to manage and prioritize competing tasks; ability to multi-task and pivot from one task to another to include internal and Agent communications, on/off-call Agent questions, client reporting, and more
- Support the onboarding/teaching/training of new team members
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!