Client Service Specialist
Client Service Specialist
Location: United States
Classifications: Full-Time Remote
The Client Service Specialist will be responsible for building and maintaining outstanding relationships with ZELIS client contacts, as well as assisting all internal staff members in obtaining and verifying any necessary information needed to successfully and efficiently process claims. This job entails developing and nurturing strong customer relationships, with the ability to multi-task in order to handle the daily influx of matters with a quick turnaround time for a timely resolution to every request.
- Serve as direct liaison for ZELIS clients regarding all daily claim matters and inquiries.
- Work closely with internal staff/departments and respond to claim related inquiries.
- Process client cancellation and adjustment requests.
- Research status of outstanding claims and expedite the processing of priority claims per client’s request.
- Monitor turnaround to ensure timely processing of claims.
- Provide assistance to Account Management and Sales as needed.
- Participate in client conference calls with Account Managers as requested.
- Assist Finance with outstanding fees due from clients.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and subsequently utilize Zelis Healthcare proprietary systems.
- Ensure clients are serviced in utmost professional manner as well as building and maintaining exceptional relationships with client contacts.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to ZELIS standards regarding privacy.
- 2-4 years of medical claims or customer service experience.
- 1-3+ years of experience in client facing role within a claim environment.
- Excellent organizational skills are required to prioritize responsibilities, thus completing work in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate articulately via telephone and email.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in sensitive situations.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Associates degree and/or 2-4 years customer service, medical claims related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An attractive compensation package comprised of base salary, plus incentives, as well as full benefits has been created to attract outstanding candidates.
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims. Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions, payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical, dental and workers’ compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!