Clinical Content Creator, Writer
Clinical Content Creator/Writer
- (contract role for MD)
The mission of Well (https://www.well.co/) is to create massive impact and affect change to healthcare through a differentiated consumer experience and a world-class data and analytics engine to drive engagement and behavior change. The product – a consumer health engagement platform – integrates layers of analytics, digital, concierge services, behavioral health, telemedicine, care management and wellness services to drive sustained engagement, lower costs and improve the health of users. A key differentiator to drive Well’s success is a highly diverse, engaged organization whose employees are passionate about the mission of the company and whose management is passionate about the employees.
- Clinical Content Creator (part-time contract role with opportunity to work 10-30 hours per week)
- Reporting To: Senior Medical Director
- Team: Clinical Content Factory
- One of the company’s highest priorities is to address the health and wellness needs of the whole person with a consumer-centric focus that provides a better health experience while lowering costs. The Clinical Content Creator iwill develop and write consumer-facing clinical content to support this goal. NOTE THAT AN MD DEGREE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Bring medical expertise to bear on developing clinical pathways
- Develop and write content related to general health and wellness, prevention of disease, condition screening, and self-management of chronic conditions
- Leverage existing templates for content output that can be integrated into our digital product’s behavior change journeys and health actions, the member-facing contact center, and other channels
- Collaborate with other Content Factory Team members in the content creation and review process
- Take personal responsibility for keeping all Well systems and data, including sensitive member data, secure and safe, according to Well data and security policies and HIPAA guidelines
- Deep understanding of preventative care and chronic condition management
- Clear and compelling consumer-facing writing skills; ability to distill complex medical concepts and make them actionable for a nonclinical audience
- Ability to work efficiently alone and as part of a project team
- Detail oriented, management of deliverable timelines
Education and Key Qualifications
- MD strongly preferred, may consider advanced practice providers with relevant experience
- 3+ years of clinical experience, preferably in general internal medicine or family medicine
- Experience writing for patients or other nonclinical audiences a plus
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!