Clinical Programs – Electronic Health Record Support Specialist
Title: Clinical Programs Electronic Health Record (EHR) Support Specialist
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Clinical Programs Team is a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our most vulnerable members. Our team includes physicians, nurses, social workers, medical assistants, behavioral health specialists and others who provide in-home primary care, annual wellness visits, telephonic care coordination, and transitional care services.
The Clinical Programs Electronic Health Record (EHR) Support Specialist will ensure EHR maintenance, EHR form development, and clinician education that is fundamental to successful clinical operations. The Specialist should have deep experience in EHR(s) and comfort partnering with vendors. This includes ad hoc support sessions with our vendor, managing third-party systems within our EHR, eClinicalWorks, and monthly syncs with our eCW account manager. This individual will train and onboard providers to eCW and provide general support to end users – e.g. clinical programs support staff and clinicians. This individual will collaborate with clinical leaders (Practice Manager, Medical Director, Program Leads) to establish documentation processes that promote data integrity and efficiencies.
As a Clinical Programs EHR Support Specialist, you will:
- Serve as primary contact for all employee issues and questions concerning the EHR. Develop and advise best practices regarding workflow and system use and identify and troubleshoot software inconsistencies, user reported errors, and problems.
- Partner with stakeholders and vendor to optimize the EHR system in order to provide excellent user experience and clinical/billing performance.
- Develop creative ways to respond to identified issues, increase user satisfaction, improve data integrity, and streamline common workflows.
- Collaborate with our EHR vendor to allow for timely system updates and to surface issues.
- Lead training sessions with providers to enhance their understanding of the electronic health record.
- Assist with provider and clinical support staff to troubleshoot and resolve EHR related issues.
- Work closely with clinical and operation leads to identify and execute on areas of opportunity for EHR development/builds to promote clinical quality and clinician performance management.
- Have a mindset for building platform processes that allow for sustainable growth .
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about the intersection of clinical operations and EHR systems.
- You are comfortable with clinical data.
- You have a meticulous orientation to detail.
- You love collaborating cross functionally.
- You are great at prioritizing and executing multiple tasks that adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- You are able to adapt to change and deal effectively with stress.
You should get in touch if
- You have at least three years of experience administrating EHR/EMR system (eCW preferred).
- You have experience working in medical or behavioral health care setting.
- You have at least two years of experience working with clinical data and are familiar with clinical program processes and the data produced by them.
- You have a strong analytical and technical background and have knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards.
- You have experience in project management (preferred, not required).
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!