Clinical Study Data Manager
Clinical Study Data Manager – REMOTE
Contract to Direct Hire
Eden Prairie, Minnesota, US
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE!!! Candidate can work FROM ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
- This role will creating and implement study-specific data management plans, Create data specifications for trials, perform data investigations on clinical trial outcomes and out of range values, developing discrepancy reports, and act as the data expert representative on customer interactions, create trial data reports, and assure compliance of SOPs, local regulations, and CFR, ICH and GCP guidelines.
What skills/attributes are a must have?
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences, mathematics, data management or other related field.
- 3+ years work experience for pharmaceutical company or related field.Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, Oracle databases, SQL query language.
- Knowledge of electronic data capture systems a plus
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties.
- Understanding of MS office, Oracle, SQL.
- data management, oracle, sql, clinical data management , clinical data, clinical data manager
Job Code: 50059977
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!