Cloud Platform Go To Market Content and Positioning Lead
Title: SAP Cloud Platform GTM Content and Positioning Lead Job
Location: Palo Alto, CA, US
Requisition ID: 228293
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Content and Positioning lead will be responsible for driving the narrative for GTM content produced by GTM team members.
The role will involve
- creating specific content pieces like thought leadership notes, blog posts, newsletters
- ensuring narratives in presentations and papers being produced convey the correct positioning
- overseeing L0/L1 content for sales plays & industry narratives
- packaging raw enablement content from individual GTM leads into material that can be shared with customers & in communications to influence a buyer
- Support GTM team members with development of content
- Manage and maintain the SAP CP GTM JAM site content
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing on messaging for new products
- Support enablement activities of team members
- Create original SAP cloud platform content that reinforces what it is, why sap customers should care, how customers use it, what customer journeys look like
- Contribute to planning for major events
- Act as a liaison to P&T sales program content & enablement
- Been in a customer facing role with a good understanding of narratives that resonate with customer.
- Should have a mid-level understanding of technology
- Has a passion for explaining complex technologies in simple terms
- Understands the importance of story-telling to influence a buyer
- Likes to write and can capture content by interviewing people
- A technical writing background is a plus
- Familiarity with SAP Cloud Platform is a plus
- 10+ years in a field or customer facing role & involved with customer facing content
- Familiarity with delivering field & customer facing content
- Proven expertise in crafting customer facing and conference level/keynote decks
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Experience working across teams in a matrixed environment
- Product marketing experience a plus
- Open to any location globally.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!