- Remote – Other
- Part time
Responsible for daily coding of assigned encounters and/or ensuring that client coding is accurate and compliant.
- Conduct reviews and provide recommended corrections of billed services as it relates to clinical documentation
- Assist in the reviews and responses to payor and governmental audits of billed services.
- Review and research new coding guidelines and codes.
- Maintain expertise in IDC-10 and CPT coding and credentials.
- Meet daily accuracy and production standards as per established department policy.
- One or more of the following: ICD-10, CCS, through AHIMA; or a CPC/COC credential from the AAPC.
- At least 1 year of experience in medical coding.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be capable of producing detailed, comprehensive documentation and reports.
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Experience in coding or medical billing quality control is preferred.
- Normal office environment including but not limited to long periods of sitting, typing, analyzing data, telephone communication, use of standard office equipment and daily personal interaction.
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!