- Compensation Analyst
- Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
- Remote Opportunity
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
This position is responsible for CTCA’s compensation strategy and day-to-day operations through analyses, technical support, and relationship building. Stakeholders in this role assist with planning, analyses, modeling, and supporting key projects, including program implementation, across the Enterprise. In addition, this role will support consistent and effective implementation plans in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and introduce innovative and efficient process improvements.
- 40%| Act as a contact and liaison in the Talent department for compensation related functions. Evaluate jobs through competitive market analysis and job evaluation, utilizing compensation market data tools and surveys to benchmark and market price jobs. Responsible for job description maintenance, FLSA determination, and responding to compensation-related questions. Analyze positions to ascertain scope of responsibilities and requirements for appropriate job grading and leveling. Ensure compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and external statutory legislation. Perform research and analyses of compensation market conditions and salary practices and make appropriate updates and recommendations regarding the Company’s compensation programs and market equity.
- 25%| Provide analytical and consultative services in administering compensation strategy and programs. Conduct market trend analyses to ensure the Company maintains a competitive posture. Assists Compensation Department leadership with planning, developing, and implementing new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures across the Enterprise. Prepare compensation reports with accuracy and work closely with HRIS and Payroll in support of compensation programs in the maintenance of data integrity.
- 20%| Conduct analyses of current Stakeholder pay and salary structures. Make recommendations on adjustments to the salary structure and implement changes as needed. Assist in administering the annual merit increase process for the Enterprise by coordinating communications, administration, and implementing resultant pay actions.
- 10%| Assist with the development of compensation-related training to educate Talent and management on compensation policies, processes and practices. This may include, but is not limited to, orientation materials, Total Rewards program development, salary administration guidelines, governance, etc.
- 5%| Review Stakeholder information and online forms to ensure compliance with compensation policies and procedures. Run system reports to perform analyses, equity reviews, and maintain data integrity in HRIS. Assist in the development of salary increase measurements. Perform special projects and other duties consistent with this role.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Bachelor’s Degree required In Human Resources, Finance, or other Business-related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation through WorldatWork preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in analysis and administration of compensation programs required.
- Experience in healthcare industry highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation policies and practices, as well as federal and state wage and hour law.
- Demonstrable commitment to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- Attention to detail a must; proven ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential information.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other web-based applications.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!