Copy Editor – Dutch and English
Copy Editor (Dutch & English)
- Location: REMOTE
- Job Terms: Temporary
- Type of position: W2 Contract
- Length of Contract: 6-13 weeks with potential to extend
- Hours per week: Full time (40hrs)
- Location: REMOTE (Talent will need to be living in the US, and they will need to provide their own equipment)
- Pay: $30-40/hr DOE
- Start date: In 2-3 weeks (depending on speed of background check results)
- Interview process: 1 video interview
We’re looking for an Editor who is fluent in both Dutch & English and is passionate about exceptional content experiences, search engine optimization and marketing to produce engaging content that drives new user acquisition and traffic growth. The Editor safeguards our editorial style guide and ensures all content is helpful and of the highest quality for our audience. The majority of work will be editing “How to Write a Job Description” title pages.
As an Editor, you will:
- Edit content for people in any stage making a hire
- Ensure all content reflects appropriate brand voice and meets editorial standards
- Maintain the highest standards of content quality and style consistency
- Consistently leverage content strategy principles and SEO writing best practices to produce best-in-class content
- Meet content deliverables for multiple ongoing projects and meeting weekly deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with a team of copywriters to produce content that is consistently helpful for our users
The job might be for you if:
- You’re self-driven and have a positive outlook. When you don’t know the answer, you go in search of one. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take feedback in stride and quickly rally from setbacks. You take ownership of your projects.
- Creativity comes easily. You can quickly edit articles and craft engaging prose in any medium on a tight schedule.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You write well and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language.
- You’re collaborative. You’re a team player and a great listener. You influence others through insights, facts and new information—no bluster.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the client’s organization to get things done for our users.
- You must have a strong background in writing and editing. You must have thorough knowledge of the Dutch language, including grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage. You’re an expert at AP Style.
We’d especially love to meet you if:
- You have experience editing for a variety of digital channels, especially organic search. You know how to finesse copy to optimize for organic search, and have delivered high-performing content.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail. No run-on sentence or serial comma gets past you.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!