Correspondent Client Advocate
Correspondent Client Advocate
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Correspondent Client Advocate will be responsible for supporting sales partners by managing day-to-day pipelines, while maintaining a high level of customer engagement. This position plays a key role in providing sales assistance, service and administrative support to the sales organization as well as correspondent clients.
- Assist Correspondent Managers and clients in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Assess pipelines on a daily basis
- Connect with customers on outstanding documentation and locks ensuring timely delivery of loan files for purchase
- Identify sales/client needs to maximize efficiency while continually improving the client experience
- Provide support for ongoing customers
- Respond to sales/customer inquiries promptly and resolve issues effectively
- Ensure sales/customer are apprised of status of issue if unable to resolve within defined time period
- Provide follow through with tasks and ensure all appropriate parties are included in communication
- Coordinate as appropriate with Line of Business partner(s) to ensure follow-up
- Leverage knowledge of loan programs and underwriting while utilizing resources available (Seller Guide, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and private investors)
- Provide initial (new project rollouts) and on-going training to all parties in person or via webinars and conference calls
- Assist with enhancements to our client-facing technology
- Troubleshoot simple technology problems related to system configuration, password resets and other functionality via our website
- Document client usability issues, system defects, and enhancement requests to provide feedback to the IT department and enterprise for improvement
- Assist with UAT testing, rollout and training of system enhancements
- Effectively communicate with other team members to identify issues that are of great impact to the client
- Perform all other duties as requested or assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven repeated experience in a customer service role troubleshooting technical website questions remotely
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience working with imaging, loan origination systems and automated underwriting engines a plus
- Knowledge of loan origination and processing a plus
- BA/BS degree with 2-4 years’ experience in a customer service or sales assistant role
- H.S. diploma with 5-7 years’ experience in a customer service or sales assistant role
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!