CPA or EA US Expat Tax Preparer
Remote-Virtual CPA or EA US Expat Tax Preparers
Our remote CPA/EA opportunity is considered a key position and your main responsibility is to assist and support one of our senior Bright!Tax tax consultant CPAs in the preparation of US tax returns for Americans living overseas. This is a long term position with significant potential for growth.
With clients in over 190 countries worldwide, Bright!Tax is the go-to cloud based US income tax preparation firm most sought after by the 9 million Americans who are living abroad. Five-time global EMMA Award Winner. Enthusiastic support. Secure. Precise. And exacting to our clients’ needs.
Start date: January 2020
Hours of work:
- Full time position.
- Normal working hours are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM EST.
- Exact hourly requirements may vary with some seasonality – though, unlike traditional tax accounting firms, we typically remain busy all year long!
- To assist Lead CPAs with the preparation of US expat tax returns, client communication, timely workflow, and fluid in-house communication.
- To continually work with clients and associates to find efficiencies and improve our clients’ experience with Bright!Tax.
- Our goal is ‘perfection’ in everything we do.
- CPA or EA credentials a must.
- Ability to work independently, highly organized, self-starter, ideally, you have previous US expat tax prep experience.
- Proficient at the completion of Forms 1116, 2555, FinCen 114, 5471, 3520, etc.
Paid on a per project basis. The more you are able to dedicate yourself to this position, the more you earn.
- 2 weeks, after 6 month probationary period.
- Following the initial probationary period, a performance review will be conducted on a regular basis to assess performance to-date.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding at an exciting, high-growth firm.
To apply, please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject should be ‘Careers’.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!