Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative I
- Job Tracking ID: 753942
- Job Location: Remote, USA
- Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
- Level of Education: High School/GED
- Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Years of Experience: Up to 2 Years
- Starting Date: February 8, 2021
- Salary Type:: Hourly
- Rate:: $12.75
Customer Care Representatives are dedicated to superior customer service and first call resolution when answering and directing incoming member and provider calls. They strive to simplify the complexity of the health care industry. Successful Customer Care Representatives keep customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Answers telephone calls regarding healthcare policies, benefits, claims and eligibility to include Performance Guarantee groups and/or Enhanced service groups
- Complete outbound calls to providers and members as needed
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT) by working efficiently, prioritizing tasks, and meeting tight deadlines
- Anticipates need with all customer inquiries, striving for first call resolution
- Meets call monitoring quality standards
- Consistently meets turnaround time with all Call Tracking
- Applies proper phone usage and meets goals and basic standards for all AUX functions
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
- Displays teamwork by being available to work various shifts and overtime when business needs require it.
Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices including HIPAA and HITRUST.
- Ability to efficiently perform the Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Experience taking continuous inbound calls.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!