Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care Specialist – Work from Home – Third Shift
Job Locations: US-Remote
Req No.: 2019-4268
Category: Customer Support
Type: Regular Full-Time
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Customer Care Specialist provides world class service to health care providers, patients and the general public. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for outbound calls to patients and providers to provide clarification on our product, orders or to provide product instruction. The Customer Care Specialist may also be responsible for managing inbound calls as a member of the Revenue Cycle Call Team.
This is a work from home opportunity where the duties will be completed from a home office set-up. The position will not be responsible for outbound calls, but rather between inbound calls, this role will be responsible for timely entry of test orders and the resolution of test order issues to include enrollment, entry and clarification. They will also complete tasks as assigned by the Information Management Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers and responds to incoming calls and other inbound contacts.
- Places outbound calls to follow up with patients, providers and other clients.
- Receives escalated calls from patients, providers or insurance payers related to client accounts.
- Provides customers with product and service information and routes contacts to the appropriate resources.
- Documents all information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recommends changes to ensure high quality customer service.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures
- Performs all job duties according to Contact Center policies and procedures in a timely and productive manner.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner in all interactions with employees of Exact Sciences, patients, providers and other clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Ability to stay focused on a task and work independently.
- Meets standards for production and accuracy within 3 months of start date in role.
- Regular and reliable attendance; reports to work on time and follows attendance guidelines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work designated schedule which may include nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to work in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability to listen and speak on a telephone headset and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 4+ years of customer service experience with demonstrated exceptional customer experience, preferable in inbound/outbound contact center in the healthcare industry.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Some college course work.
- Previous work in a laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of contact center telephony and technology.
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to continuously improve processes.
- Must meet the following requirements of the home workspace for this opportunity:
- Must have a dedicated space for a home office to eliminate distractions.
- The dedicated space must ensure the ability to conduct phone calls and other company business privately.
- Must be available for 3 weeks of training in our Madison location at start of employment.
- Must be within 100 miles of our Madison locations and able to drive to the locations.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!