Customer Education Specialist
Customer Education Specialist
Customer Experience CUSTO01271
Make a difference by contributing to an industry and company helping others! Therapy Brands and our family of companies offer an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the mental, behavioral, applied behavioral analysis, rehabilitation and substance abuse spaces. We are industry leaders of end-to-end practice management, electronic health record (EHR) and revenue cycle management technologies and our customer-focused solutions drive user satisfaction through increased provider and patient engagement. Our customers are at the epicenter of everything we do and are the motivation behind our mission of serving the underserved. In short, we’re helping providers deliver better patient outcomes and experiences across the country.
A successful Customer Education Specialist will help shorten and streamline the learning curve for our customers and new team members, reduce our cost to support, and reduce the effort to access learning material. This will increase knowledge and successful product releases, customer and team satisfaction rates, and customer and team loyalty.
- Conducts regular assessments to identify education needs by working with the product and support team
- Create a variety of education materials in the form of videos, infographics, and help articles
- Analyzes current support and implementation communication to determine training needs
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the customer education experience
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy by creating easy to digest education material
- Test new strategies for driving customer education value
- Conduct customer training and support as needed
- Assist with product workflow needs (i.e. user stories, landing pages, HubSpot integrations)
Core Competencies Needed for Success in the Role:
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Self-sufficient and able to succeed when there is ambiguity
- Ability to deliver technical content with clarity to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively through multiple mediums (phone, email, in-person, online meeting, etc.)
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Experience with Camtasia, iMovie or other video recording tools
- Has a background in SaaS based programs
- Experience instructing or training a live audience.
- Portfolio of documentation or videos created
We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. That’s why we are proud to offer the following employee benefits including but not limited to:
- Unlimited paid time off for eligible employees
- Generous Maternity and Parental Leave Plans
- 11 paid Company Holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance available on day one
- 401K Safe Harbor plan with company match and 100% vesting on day one
- Meeting-Free Fridays
- Quarterly paid Community Service day
- High School or better.
- 2 years: Experience instructing or training a live audience.
- Experience in SaaS based programs.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!