Customer Experience Associate
You’re a natural helper – you jump in and lend a hand wherever you can be useful, and you take a great deal of pride in providing the best possible experience in every situation. You are also a patient and clear communicator – you’re adept at walking customers through every step of a process and helping them to understand how products can be used most effectively. You’re an early adopter who is passionate about new technology, and you are always up-to-date on the latest developments and trends. You love food and cooking, and your idea of a great time is sharing a good meal with friends. You are the next Customer Experience Associate at June!
At June the customer is our first priority, and we set a high bar for support. As a Customer Experience Associate you will be the primary point of contact for all customer needs, and we will rely on you to solve problems and answer questions in a timely and professional manner. A positive attitude and an innate hustle are both essential in this role.
Remote (US-based) candidates encouraged to apply! Detroit area preferred.
- Take customer calls and respond to email inquiries, ensuring that questions are answered and problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve new issues
- Approach Support as a product at June, innovating and iterating on customer experience
- Build processes, content, and tools to ensure the CX team can scale successfully and efficiently as our product line and user base grows
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product teams to identify and lead initiatives aimed at reducing CX inquiries, and help develop tools to enhance our Support experience
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Support initiatives
- A passion for June’s products and mission, and an interest in food and cooking
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, account management, and/or customer support at an e-commerce company
- Friendly and service-oriented nature
- Familiarity with ZenDesk, Shopify, JIRA, and/or other e-commerce/CX tools and platforms
- Proven track record of customer support success
June is a team of expert engineers, designers and food lovers who are reimagining the modern kitchen. Our first product, the June Intelligent Oven, delivers the convenience of quick, no-guesswork cooking alongside the precision controls and advanced technology that professional chefs need for world-class results. It makes cooking easier, faster and better. Come join our team and help us create the kitchen of tomorrow!
June Life, Inc. participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program. With respect to new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with a new hire’s completion of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification upon commencement of employment. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For additional information visit the E-Verify website.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!