Customer Happiness Hero(ine)
The Fluent Forever mobile application is the most successful crowdfunded app in history, and for good reason: we are building the most powerful language learning platform in the world. We are looking for key team members who want to be a part of our rapidly growing company.
The Customer Happiness Hero(ine) will support (potential) customers with their language learning goals through all stages of the customer buying cycle, while leaving a positive, lasting impression on them via excellent customer service, utilizing and improving existing resources, and proactively finding ways to make the customer’s day. They will also support our internal team in understanding and meeting our customer’s language learning needs.
We are looking to add two Customer Happiness Hero(ine)s to our team, one of which is a native Spanish speaker fluent in English.
Tasks and Responsibilities
– Help customers and resolve their queries via email support and Facebook/Instagram private messages within 24-48 hours of receipt.
– Engage with our community of language learners, providing assistance and answers via social media.
– Provide responses to user reviews in the app stores.
– Handle NPS survey responses and collect and address customer feedback/questions.
– Write, edit, and maintain knowledge base articles and customer support resources.
– Collaborate with the team to support various internal team and customer projects, and work through customer challenges.
– Have a proactive approach and always strive to go above and beyond to delight customers.
– For the Spanish speaking role: the ability to explain common Spanish language concepts to learners.
For more information about the position, what we are looking for, and how to apply, please click the “apply for job” button on the right hand side of this posting.
Closing Date for Applications: September 7th, 11:59 PM CT
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!