Customer Project Manager
Customer Project Manager 2
- Remote Location – United States of America
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we’re always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
Monitors and manages projects from initiation through to completion. These projects will involve the deployment of secure cabinets into the data centers for our customers. You will secure required resources, use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, issues and changes. Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs. Manage simple projects or individual elements of larger projects. Develop and deliver projects (including developing project plans/task lists) and identify stakeholders’ needs.
- Manages mid-level complexity customer deployments
- Creates and communicates with customers simple project plans for standard project milestones
- Has a general technical knowledge of Equinix products/processes
- Manages activities of cross-functional groups to ensure commitments are met
- Handles mid-level escalations independently (manager-assisted otherwise)
- Resolves standard issues independently (complex with manager assistance)
- Awareness of key stakeholders across functional areas, and is able to map out stakeholder lists
- Able to identify the needs of stakeholders to keep them informed and updated on the progress of the deployment
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Diploma to a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!