Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
- Job Number:JO-2010-6530
- Employee Group:Regular
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
The purpose of this Virtual position is to be the liaison between Sr. Manager Customer Sales/Service and the Supervisors in respect to staffing, training, customer sales and service issues and client relations. Provide direction to the Escalation Team, Back Office and Order Recovery departments. Customer Service department responsibilities include the overall performance of the assigned client/vertical as measured by daily/weekly/monthly KPI results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Virtual Employee Relations Management
- Coaching and development of Supervisors and floor agents as direct reports
- Liaison between the Supervisors and HR in matters of conduct and discipline
- Ensure delivery and proper interpretation of the “Brand Expectation” to the verticals
- Ensure Supervisors are compliant with all company policies and procedures.
- Provide disciplinary action to Supervisors that are not in compliance.
- Keep the Sr. Manager informed of any personnel or critical vertical issues
- Collect weekly status reports from the Supervisors and report findings back to Sr. Manager as necessary. This will include but is not limited to adherence, CET, partner/site problems, scheduling, performance, and discipline issues.
- Performance evaluations on Supervisors
- Assist HR/ Supervisors with new hire interviews
- Provide support to Sr. Manager/ Supervisors during PTO or other absence.
- Observe agent statistics with the goal of consistently meeting or exceeding productivity goals
- Attend E-team meetings and provide information regarding current issues and solutions for resolving said issues.
- Develop strategies with training and Supervisors that will enhance better training of floor agents when repeat issues are presented to the E-team.
- Ensure E-team is cross-trained in responsibilities to cover any unforeseen absences or increases in a particular queue, i.e. Credits, pickups, Customer Service, Escalations, reships, labels, etc.
- Ensure that E-team agents are aware of and trained in all Partner policies and changes which may occur.
- Monitor and evaluate E-team calls on a weekly basis to maintain a high standard of quality when having customer contact.
- Understand all Partner guidelines and be able to make confident, decisive decisions when situations escalate, and an E-team agent can no longer assist the customer.
- Ensure that all BBB complaint e-mails are responded to and handled properly.
- Ensure that all escalations that have reached Partner level have been addressed satisfactorily.
- Ensure that all weekly reports are submitted on time (reship report, productivity tracker, transfer rate etc.)
- Work with Supervisors to develop strategies that will enhance both repeat business and increase efficiency/productivity for current customers
- Assist Sr. Manager in day to day running of the vertical
- Coach & mentor Supervisors on management/leadership skills
- Development of Supervisors to achieve company objectives
- Perform analysis of metrics, create and implement process to address areas of need
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in leading Virtual Customer Care teams
- 5 plus years of customer service, performance management and sales experience required
- Previous Team Lead / Management experience in a high-volume call center preferred
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule on a year-round basis including extended hours and weekends
- Background in Customer Service and Sales, either retail or e-commerce strongly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- A quiet dedicated work area, free of distractions or background noise
Virtual / Work at Home System Requirements:
Dedicated and separate high-speed Internet with at least 25 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (wireless or satellite ISPs are NOT allowed)
- Must have either an ISP provided compatible modem/router combo or ISP provided compatible modem and personal router. Ideally a 4 port Modem/Router combo is recommended
- Independent personal phone (cell phone is sufficient) to accept incoming phone calls from Radial Management and Work at Home Support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of energy and passion for success of the business
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project), email software (Outlook) and other computer software as required.
- Highly professional and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST. Must be available to work additional hours as needed.
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Radial is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!