Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Work at Home
BroadPath is currently hiring experienced Customer Service Representatives to work from home! Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for navigating health plan members through the Health Insurance landscape through excellent service. Join our team of Customer Service professionals who have exceptional experience and are dedicated to excellence. Come work remotely with BroadPath as a Customer Service representative! As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera, and USB Headset.
Our Customer Service Representatives will receive inbound calls from current and potential health insurance members responding to inquiries regarding benefit and eligibility information, claims and billing questions, and primary care physician assignments. Representatives may also receive calls from providers with questions regarding member eligibility, coverages, benefit types, copays, and claims. Remote team members are reliable, experienced, motivated, tech-savvy and exceptional at providing outstanding service. Ideal candidates have:
- Explain plans, procedures, protocols, benefits, services and any other necessary information to the members (and occasionally providers) who telephone the Member Services Department
- Adhere to all call metrics as set forth by the client including Schedule Adherence, Average Handling Time, After Call Work and CSAT scores (Customer Satisfaction Scores) if applicable
- Excellent Schedule adherence – time management is a must
- Are dependable, organized and service minded
- Have quality focus and are detail oriented
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Review and Agree to BroadPath’s Bhive Agreement
- Participate and Collaborate in BroadPath’s Bhive Engagement Platform
- 1-2 years of recent customer service experience preferably in a Work at Home setting or call center environment
- 100% attendance during training
- Work duration of project
- Responsible for providing your own 19″ monitor or larger with VGA or HDMI port with corresponding cable, USB wired mouse, ethernet cable, and optional USB wired keyboard.
- Responsible for having 5Mbps download and 2Mbps upload speed.
- Responsible for returning BroadPath equipment upon conclusion of your engagement.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude)
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Positive attitude and ability work independently from home, as well as with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Empathy, patience, adaptability, and a strong work ethic are critical to your success
- Prior Healthplan call center experience
- Previous work at home experience
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!