Customer Service Representative
Remote Contract – Customer Service Representative
Neighborhoods.com is looking for quick learning, accurate, self-motivated, outgoing customer service representatives who are driven by personal success. A positive attitude, self-direction, and patience are required to succeed in this position. Multi-tasking is a must! This is a remote, independent contractor position.
We are looking for contractors who are available to take calls and operate our e-mail and live chat services while our call center is open (7am-7pm CST, every day). Available shifts throughout the week would be 7-3 shifts, or 11-7 shifts.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Ability to answer phones and screen callers using company-provided guidelines and scripts in a professional and timely manner.
- Possess excellent written communication and verbal skills.
- Tech-savvy, skilled in Google Docs/Gsheets
- Work from home in a quiet environment with fast Internet speed (20+Mbps). Ability to download phone software and email software on personal computer.
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service using knowledge of the websites by seeking to understand the caller’s situation and suggesting neighborhoods that could meet their needs.
- Answering phones and screening callers using company-provided guidelines and scripts. Transfer referral calls to the appropriate Partner Agent and capture information to enter in Salesforce CRM.
- Conduct outbound calls to current customers and clients and re-engage them with Partner Agents, and update information in Salesforce CRM as necessary.
- Respond to general website inquiries, contact forms, and newsletter responses via email or phone, using company-provided templates when necessary.
- Add phone numbers to website using Talkdesk software, Salesforce, and support projects as necessary
- Assist in operating live chat, helping customers navigate the website and collect contact information to be forwarded to our Partner Agents using Salesforce
This contractor position pays $15 an hour.
This is a 1099 contractor role and is not eligible for overtime or benefits. You will need to supply your own computer.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!