Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- United States
- Locations US
- Degree Level High School Diploma or GED
- Job Schedule Full time
Customer Service Representative – (Remote)
Polyglass USA is looking for an energetic, dynamic Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer orders on AS-400 and for providing effective verbal and written communications with internal and external customers to support product selection, demand, and order fulfilment activities. This position reports to the National Customer Service Manager and provides an interface with the MRP, Sales, R&D, Production, and Shipping/Receiving departments. This position also involves very close liaison with, and support and coordination of, logistics, sales, and supply chain.
What you get to do:
- Enter and maintain customer orders, sample requests, demo requests, credit and debit memos in AS-400.
- Support and assist the MRP Controller by providing information for right-sizing and timing for product demand for assigned customers.
- Provide the input and assistance required to accurately and timely process, investigate, and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Provide support for avoiding and eliminating aging and aged Finished Goods Inventory.
- Assure that customer, sales representatives, and management inquiries are directed to the appropriate personnel for timely action.
- Manage customer accounts professionally and efficiently.
- Promote a pro-active approach with customers to help reduce inventory levels, accounts receivables, and customer complaints.
- Work with the National Customer Service Manager to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Customer Service Department.
- Work with the National Customer Service Manager to implement a communication method for mass distribution of announcements (i.e. pricing increases).
- Promote the quality system through adhering to the elements of and being familiar with the philosophy, quality statement, quality manual, and procedures.
- Promote health, safety and environmental regulations by ensuring that standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to in compliance with corporate, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Manage sales solicitation of customer base including existing accounts, dormant accounts, and potential new customers.
- Determine buyer satisfaction through customer surveys and daily communication observation.
- Supply quotes to the field sales staff and customer base upon request.
- Manage the shipment of samples to customers and field sales staff as needed.
- Act as the first point of contact for our customers and sales staff including but not limited to: basic troubleshooting response and follow-up, providing technical data sheets/documentation, etc.
- Accurate customer order entry.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly customer reports, as required.
- Customer survey results, as required.
- Quote files, as needed.
- Price Increase Announcements, as required.
- Others, as required.
What you bring to Polyglass:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two years of industry experience or any equivalent combination of related training and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a customer service representative.
- Strong, effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills: written and oral.
- Professional phone skills.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!